We are in the business of fashion & textiles. We are the UK voice and meeting place for suppliers of fashion & textiles providing: practical support, export advice, information exchange and a voice - to government - to retailers.
UKFT has launched its Skills and Training division
06 April 2017
UKFT has launched its Skills and Training division. Having identified skills and training as one of our three key pillars of activity and armed with specialist knowledge and experience, UKFT is now open for business in the Skills and Training arena for fashion and textiles.
What we cover includes:
• Existing Apprenticeship Frameworks (UK Wide)
• Development of new Apprenticeship Standards (England)
• Apprenticeship Levy advice
• Development of Vocational Work Based Learning qualifications (UK wide)
• Training Provider network contacts
• Awarding Organisations relationships
UKFT’s aim is to ensure that the skills and training requirements of the fashion and textile sector are co-ordinated at a national level.