The essential components of your business and your Intellectual Property but how can you protect them at home and abroad?
Keltie LLP is one of the UK’s leading firms of trademark and patent attorneys (with extensive industry experience) and will examine common misconceptions about IP protection and arm you with the up-to-date information you need to protect your product and your brand including a review of what to do with your Intellectual Property Post- Brexit. Grant funding is available to help with certain parts of the process and we will look at the sensitivities of protecting yourself in China as well.
- It’s too expensive and complicated to register designs and protect my brand name
- I’ve got domain names so my trademark is registered too
- I trade under my personal name and I don’t need to protect that
- I’m unlikely to sell in China, I don’t need to worry about registering a trademark there
- All is lost in terms of IP following Brexit – What now
Hear Eleni Mezulanik and Azhar Sadique address these misconceptions, outlining how to use the law to your advantage and what to do before things go wrong.
Eleni Mezulanik , Azhar Sadique, Keltie LLP
After the seminar, there will be an opportunity for Q&A's and networking with other attendees.