ABOUT THE ROUNDTABLE
The online channel is coming to dominate fashion. But hand in glove with this dominance is the increase in legal issues including:
- the use and misuse of social media
- the regulation of personal data
- the requirements with which websites must comply
- the use of GOOGLE®AdWords
SPECIFIC TOPICS COVERED
- Dealing with trade mark infringers on Facebook and Instagram
- Ensuring that you do not fall foul of the new data protection law
- The legal requirements for using websites and how to make them work to your advantage
- The issues concerning AdWords.
Members of the Fashion Law Group of Fox Williams LLP (www.fashionlaw.co.uk) will hold a roundtable allowing you to listen, question and participate in a discussion about the legal issue that affect the online channel.
Nigel Miller, Partner, Fox Williams LLP
Rosie Burbidge, Associate, Fox Williams LLP
Laura Monro, Associate, Fox Williams LLP
Stephen Sidkin, Partner, Fox Williams LLP
After the roundtable, there will be an opportunity for Q & A as well as networking with other delegates. Wine and nibbles will be served.
Price: £35 for Members, and £70 for non-Members (Plus VAT)