Join us on the 29th September when we will be discussing how to create a lifestyle brand with five inspiring companies that successfully embody the values and interests of their customers.
Lifestyle brands ‘seek to inspire, guide and motivate people with the goal of their products contributing to the definition of the consumer’s way of life’. In this webinar, our speakers will discuss ways in which they have used marketing, storytelling and partnerships to achieve this.
– Patrick Dudley-Williams , CEO and founder at Reef Knots
– Jess Mcguire Dudley , global brand director at John Smedley
– Nick Crook, CEO and founder at Boardies
– Joan Johnston, CEO and founder at Ava Innes
– Emily Carter, CEO and founder at Emily Carter London
Bringing a combined wealth of experience, if you have aspirations to create a lifestyle brand or you’re thinking you’d like to move your current brand in a different direction, Patrick, Jess, Nick, Emily & Joan will provide you with the knowledge and guidance to ensure you have the tools for success.
Topics we will be discussing :
• How to build a story/personality around your brand
• Strategies to develop an emotional connection with customers that is beyond product
• Identifying appropriate partnerships
• Creative approaches to marketing
• Developing the full brand concept
• What happens when you get it wrong
Location: Webinar via Zoom (a link will be sent to you prior to the event)
Tickets: £20 (UKFT members receive free access, UKFT Rise subscribers receive 75% off tickets. Please contact email@example.com for your code)