UK textiles: Solutions for rising energy costs and carbon emissions
04 May - 04 May 2022 | 10:30 – 11:30AM
Member Price FREE - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your booking code
Standard Price £20
About this event
- Are rising energy prices costing your business too much?
- Eating into your profits?
- Is pressure mounting from customers, shareholders and other stakeholders to take a greener path?
- Are you clear on net zero and what you need to do?
- Are you ready for the low carbon world?
UKFT has partnered with Envantage, energy and low carbon consultants, to provide an objective approach for our members. From reducing carbon and meeting regulatory obligations to buying energy effectively and optimising your energy usage, Envantage’s industry-leading specialists have the answers.
This is the first in a series of webinars by Envantage for UKFT, which will address some of the most important issues around energy and carbon facing members today:
- What are the biggest influences on your energy costs today, and how can you deal with them?
- What regulatory schemes can you benefit from, and how can you maximise the results for your business?
- How can you make the road to Net Zero be a clear path for your business?
UKFT will introduce you to speakers from Envantage, Jessica Harris (Senior Energy and Carbon Consultant) and Richard King (Trading and Risk Manager) providing an opportunity for you all to learn how a new approach to energy and carbon can improve your business competitiveness.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end.
Location: Webinar via Zoom (a notification to the zoom log in details will be sent to you via Eventbrite on the morning of the webinar).
Tickets: £20 (UKFT members receive free access. Please contact email@example.com for your code).