UK menswear: Heritage and Made in the UK at Pitti Uomo for June 22
As provenance and craftsmanship become ever more important for today’s inquisitive luxury customers, many UK brands have such captivating back stories they need no help in creating deep connections. Boasting artisan techniques and skills passed down over generations, these UK brands on show at Pitti Uomo this season are truly specialists in their fields.
Discover some of the highlights below:
- Daines & Hathaway: Celebrating 100 years of manufacturing English leather goods
- Fox: Producing handmade umbrellas in the UK since 1868
- Sanders: English handmade luxury footwear since 1873
- Peregrine: Proudly Made in England for more than 225 years
- New & Lingwood: Renowned as the home of the dressing gown
- Johnstons of Elgin: Specialising in natural fibres for 220 years
- Hardy & Parsons belts and accessories handmade in England
- Pantherella: luxury Made in England socks since 1937
Discover the full list of UK menswear brands at Pitti Uomo in Florence in June 2022 here.
*Bluebuck, Carl Friedrik and Only The Blind have received support from the Department for International Trade this season.