How to work with PR for fashion and textile brands
UKFT’s guide to maximising relationships to drive brand awareness
UKFT has produced a guide to working with PR for fashion and textile brands, highlighting the benefits of enlisting a PR agency, how to maximise exposure and identifying some of the potential pitfalls.
The guide was produced following a seminar hosted by UKFT in November 2018. UKFT would like to acknowledge and thank designer milliner and PR lecturer Piers Atkinson, menswear influencer David Evans (The Grey Fox Blog) and brand ambassador Cozette McCreery.
The guide covers:
- Are you ready for PR?
- Getting the message right
- In-house, external or both?
- How to choose the right PR
- How do agencies work?
- Influencers, celebrities and collaboratons
- Loaning and gifting – to gift or not to gift?
- Changing from one PR to another
- Tools to help with PR and social media
- Doing it yourself
- GDPR obligations
The guide is available free-of-charge for UKFT members. To receive a copy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org