London holds a high concentration of fashion manufacturers in a small geographical area. These businesses deliver high quality services to the fashion industry from the high end to the high street.
As part of UKFT’s ongoing commitment to support the UK manufacturing sector, a member-led network has been established for London based businesses, uniting them to form UKFT London Manufacturers. Through the formation of this group, UKFT is working to ensure London can help meet the rapidly growing demand for fashion made here.
Members supply a range of services to the fashion and textiles industry, including sampling, prototyping and production capabilities across apparel, knitwear, footwear and leather.
UKFT London Manufacturers represents and promotes the sector as one voice and facilitates action. Membership provides access to a network with which to address issues and identify opportunities collectively, ultimately ensuring that London manufacturing thrives.
Benefits of joining include:
– industry representation to local and UK government
– promotion of the group’s capabilities for improved visibility
– targeted introductions to new customers
– support to export and reach new markets
– targeted skills solutions
– coordinated action on rental and premises issues
– opportunity to shape infrastructure, innovation and investment projects
– access to investment and business support programs
– exclusive networking opportunities
– mentoring, best practice sharing and education
– access to all UKFT membership benefits
Be part of helping London manufacturing to thrive.