UKFT and UKFT Rise hold regular webinars on various business topics to provide key information to fashion and textile companies. Often joining the webinars are founders, thought leaders and industry experts who provide their time, experiences and knowledge to support the UKFT network.
As a UKFT Rise subscriber, you can access previous UKFT and UKFT Rise webinars for up to £20 per webinar.
Find the full list of webinars below and email email@example.com to purchase.
UKFT members can access for free.
UKFT Rise webinars:
- UKFT Rise: Survive and thrive in a post Covid-19 world
- UKFT Rise: Inspirational conversations with Lucy Aylen of Never Fully Dressed
- UKFT Rise: Inspirational conversations with Han Ates of Blackhorse Lane Ateliers
- UKFT Rise: Make manufacturing work for you and your business
- UKFT Rise: The importance of being a sustainable business and ways in which you can achieve this
- UKFT Rise: How to build a lasting relationship with your suppliers
- UKFT Rise: Discover how to create strong brand awareness and build an engaged social media following
- UKFT Rise X Crowdcube: Crowdfunding for fashion brands
- UKFT Rise: Getting your business ready for wholesale
- Rules of Origin Member Surgery
- UKFT Member Surgery: Garment Labelling in the EU post Brexit
- How to work with agents and distributors in the EU post-Brexit.
- UKFT – Members Only Roundtable on Logistics into and out of the EU
- UK Fashion: Selling On Marketplaces
- How To Build A Successful Business – Fashion and Textiles
- UKFT members event with Zedonk
- Increasing UK fashion and textile cross-border ecommerce sales: UKFT x Global-e
Export Market Roundtables:
- UKFT Canada Round Table
- UKFT USA Round Table
- Routes to Market into Japan
- UKFT China Fashion Market Roundtable
- Setting up a UKFT multibrand platform in China on Wechat
Request webinar recordings