The ILG reflects the size and diversity of the fashion and textile industry in Scotland. It exists to create a broad strategy for the industry in Scotland and acts as an interface between the industry and government.
The ILG meets quarterly to ensure we discuss, develop and progress the wider industry’s ambitions.
JANUARY 2022 UPDATE: NEW CHAIR OF THE ILG
In addition to the main ILG we have also smaller dedicated ILG work groups focused on our key strategic areas: export, sustainability and skills.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Iain Laird, Alex Begg and BeggxCo
- Fiona Waldron, Heriot Watt University
- Jan Young, Barrie Knitwear
- James Dracup, Macnaughtons
- Anthony Burns, Advanced Clothing Solutions
- Adam Mansell, UKFT
- Lorna Macaulay, Harris Tweed Authority
- Jean-Christophe Granier, Wilkie Group
- James Lang, Scottish Leather Group
- Jaki Love, UKFT Scotland