Do you sell in France? Enter the Franco-British Trade & Investment Awards 2021
Are you a UK fashion brand that shows at Paris Fashion Week? Or a UK textile company that supplies the Paris design houses or has had great success at Première Vision? UKFT urges companies from the UK fashion and textile industry to enter the first edition of the Franco-British Trade & Investment Awards 2021.
The Franco-British Trade & Investment Awards 2021 will celebrate French and UK business achievements during a challenging economic context, with a ceremony held at the Residence of Her Majesty’s British Ambassador to France on 2 December 2021.
Run as a collaboration between the Commercial Section of the British Embassy in Paris and the Franco-British Chamber, our Awards will champion the bilateral values that underpin the Franco-British economic relationship, as well as give visibility and notoriety to companies which have excelled in the years 2020 and 2021.
There will be a strong focus on young, emerging talent in the UK and France. Each Award will have innovation and young talent placed at the heart of the criteria.
We encourage as many exciting French and UK businesses to apply as possible – this is a chance to present your success, growth and potential!
The categories are:
- SME of the Year Award
- The Jury Award: Contribution to Franco-British Trade & Investment
- Technology & Innovation Award
- Clean Growth Award
To be eligible:
- Your company must have an HQ in either the UK or France.
- Your company should have a relationship to both France and the UK, either through exports, investment, business operations or R&D.
- Your business must have been registered for at least two years.
- You must agree to the full Terms and Conditions set out here.
Enter now! The deadline for entries is 25 October 2021.
Export is a fundamental part of UKFT’s activities, offering business advice and support to fashion and textile exporters with their business strategy.