Programme Development and Delivery Support
Inform and enhance your programme development and delivery with knowledge and advice from the UKFT skills and training team, links to industry and collaboration opportunities.
UKFT Education Partners have exclusive access to support including:
- Understanding national and regional skills gaps
- Links to industry practitioners to support the development of new courses and modules, curriculum re-design and for qualification validation panels
- Best practice sharing
- Help to set up new training
- Guidance on available funding
- Advice on best fit qualifications
- Addressing barriers to delivery and highlighting best practice delivery models
- Links to awarding organisations
- Ofsted inspection support
- Identifying resource sharing opportunities for example learning materials or industry assessors
- Sourcing sub-contracting opportunities and facilitating collaborations
- New qualifications development
- Accreditation support
For more more in-depth requirements consultancy services are also available with discounted rates for members.
To access support or find out more get in touch.