Programme Development and Delivery Support
Inform and enhance your programme development and delivery with knowledge and advice from the UKFT skills and training team, links to industry and collaboration opportunities.
UKFT Education Partners have exclusive access to support including:
- Understanding national and regional skills gaps
- Links with Awarding Organisations
- Inspection support e.g. Ofsted
- Guidance on available funding
- Help to set up new training interventions
- New qualification/programme development support
- Advice on best fit work-based learning programmes
- Links to industry practitioners to support the development of new courses, content and curriculum review
- Accreditation/validation panel support
- Sourcing sub-contracting opportunities and facilitating collaborations
- Links to industry practitioners to support programme delivery
- Identifying resource sharing opportunities e.g. learning materials or industry assessors
- Addressing barriers to delivery and highlighting best practice delivery models
For more more in-depth requirements consultancy services are also available with discounted rates for members.
To access support or find out more get in touch.