UKFT Rise for Education Partners
Emerging designers and entrepreneurs are at the heart of our industry and UKFT is committed to helping them flourish. UKFT Rise is a free to join supportive community of likeminded people for start-up fashion and textile businesses that are less than 3 years old.
We help our Education Partners support new talent to set up their own businesses by offering access to UKFT Rise benefits with added extras.
Enhanced access for you
All UKFT Rise resources and a back catalogue of webinars are available to UKFT Education Partners to use and share with students.
Staff within Education Partners are extended an ongoing access to the programme so that they can pass on the benefits to their students.*
Enhanced access for your students
UKFT Rise is available to final year and MA students from our Education Partners for an extra year which means they will be able to enjoy the perks of the community for three years rather than two in recognition that the business may be in the very early stages when they join.
Your students will also be offered access to events and webinars for free!
UKFT Rise benefits
Here’s what you and your students can access, all free of charge to Education Partners:
- Regular events designed to support business growth
- Brand promotion via our social media channels & newsletters
- Access to an exclusive online networking group
- UKFT Rise’s upcoming programme of online talks and webinars
- UKFT Rise’s extensive back catalogue of online talks and webinars
- Our wide network of expert speakers for careers and department events
- Downloadable templates and insights on key business topics
- Weekly informative newsletters
- Exclusive discounts and opportunities with UKFT Rise partners
*If you are a member of staff at one of our Education Partners please state your role and university when you subscribe (below) so that we can give you enduring access to updates and community benefits.
Share this flyer with your students and graduates.