UKFT Rise for Education Partners
Emerging designers and entrepreneurs are at the heart of our industry and UKFT is committed to helping them flourish. We want to help our Education Partners offer support to new talent setting up their own businesses by offering exclusive access to UKFT Rise benefits.
How it works for Education Partners
UKFT Rise is a free to join supportive community of likeminded people for start-up fashion and textile businesses that are less than 3 years old.
UKFT Rise is available to final year and MA students from our Education Partners for an extra year which means they will be able to enjoy the perks of the community for three years rather than two in recognition that the business may be in the very early stages when they join.
In addition the UKFT Rise resources are available to UKFT Education Partners to use and share with their students. Staff within Education Partners are extended an enduring access to the programme so that they can pass on the benefits to their students.*
Here’s what you and your students can access, all free of charge:
- Regular events designed to support business growth
- Brand promotion via our social media channels & newsletters
- Access to an exclusive online networking group
- UKFT Rise’s upcoming programme of online talks
- UKFT Rise’s extensive back catalogue of online talks
- Our wide network of expert speakers for careers and department events
- Downloadable templates and insights on key business topics
- Weekly informative newsletters
- Exclusive discounts and opportunities with UKFT Rise partners
Please encourage final year and MA students to subscribe following the link below. Flyers to share will be available soon.
*If you are a member of staff at one of our Education Partners please state your role and university when you subscribe (below) so that we can give you enduring access to updates and community benefits.
More about Rise
Find out more
How we support early-stage fashion entrepreneurs with information and networking events throughout the yearFind out more