Attract New Talent
UKFT can help you to promote your opportunities to an audience of people wishing to join, and progress within, the industry. These may include jobs, apprenticeships, internships or other vocational training opportunities.
We have a growing community of potential new talent signed up to UKFT Futures, a platform to promote careers in the UK Fashion and Textile Industry. The site encourages users to explore opportunities, and find their path.
Promoting opportunities within your business
We can help you to extend the reach of opportunities you are promoting within your business. Please be aware we can only promote rather than host opportunities, vacancies will already need to be live on your own or a third party platform.
To give you the best chance of successfully recruiting please consider whether the UKFT Futures audience, as described above, is the best fit for your opportunity.
We can promote:
- Vocational Training opportunities
- You must be an employer within the fashion and textile industry
- The job must be based in the UK
- You must commit to fair employment practices*
- The job must be hosted somewhere already for example on your own or a third party website
What we will need:
- A link to where your opportunity is currently hosted
- A job or opportunity ‘title’
- An image to help us promote your job
- Business name
- Job location
- A key contact email address to share
- A short description of the opportunity
- When the vacancy expires (if relevant)
If you would like to promote an opportunity within your business please get in touch now with the above information.
*For advice and guidance on good employment practice please visit Gov.uk
Who is the UKFT Futures Community?
Users of UKFT Futures are encouraged to sign up to become part of a community of people eager to join and progress within the fashion and textile industry. The audience consists of new entrants, people wishing to progress their career or find a new direction, those wishing to turn a hobby into a career, parents, career advisors and educators.
Users are engaged through regular newsletters and social media activity highlighting opportunities within the sector alongside wider information, advice and guidance about getting into and getting on in fashion and textiles.