UKFT Skills Analysis Service
UKFT Skills Analysis Service is designed to provide advice and guidance for your training needs, help cut down on red tape and facilitate links with sector training providers.
We can help you find the right training for your business in a number of ways:
- Ensuring the correct training will be undertaken to address your skills needs and gaps
- Matching job roles to Apprenticeship and Occupational Traineeship programmes
- Identifying bespoke training opportunities suitable for your needs including short courses and online learning
- Covering both sector-specific job roles and supporting roles, such as business administration or logistics
- Supplying guidance on the costs and available funding
- Offering advice and guidance on the Apprenticeship levy
- Providing guidance on suitable training providers
UKFT Members can access UKFT’s Skills Analysis Service as part of membership and more in-depth consultancy services, if required, at a reduced rate.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.