What is UKFT Approved?
UKFT reviews and approves fashion and textile training courses that have been designed with industry practice in mind.
Approval recognises and promotes high-quality programmes that will equip candidates with the skills required to progress their career and that meet the skills needs of industry, from entry level to higher education and CPD.
Get UKFT Approved
UKFT Approved reviews the job and sector specific content of courses against industry requirements. Approval is awarded for the content of the course rather than the delivery. Training programmes from entry level to higher education and CPD can be put forward for approval.
Benefits of getting UKFT Approved
Getting a course UKFT Approved delivers a range of benefits:
- Promotion via UKFT sites, networks and industry publications
- Approval from an industry skills body providing recognition of a qualification
- Benchmarking of outcomes against employer-identified skills gaps
- Ability to satisfy regulatory and stakeholder requirements through independent review evidence, as well as employer engagement – this includes supporting letters from the Sector Skills Body, employers and other relevant stakeholders
- Comparable evidence across the sector for UKFT and Awarding Organisations (supporting regulatory evidence)
- Additional promotion where candidates can achieve ‘approved’ badging upon completion
How to Get UKFT Approved
The process of getting approved is a simple desk-based evidentiary process. It should take you a matter of hours to pull together the evidence we require per programme.
After receiving the evidence the process will take a maximum of 10 working days.
To begin the process or get more information about getting UKFT Approved please get in touch with email@example.com.