Peclers Paris | Discover next seasons’ colour and textile trends
New: SS25 Peclers Colour Trend book now available to UKFT members on the Peclers Plus online platform. The physical SS25 Colour Trend book will become available to members at the end of the month. Scroll down for more information on how to access this membership benefit.
UKFT members can access colour and textile trend information from the trend consulting agency Peclers Paris, including colour forecasting and mood boards. This membership benefit allows you to discover next seasons’ trends online or with the Peclers Trend Books.
- The SS25 Peclers Colour Trend Book is now available to UKFT Textile Members.
- The AW24/25 Peclers Trend Book is currently available to UKFT Textile Members. It will become available to UKFT Fashion Members at a later date.
- The AW23/24 and SS24 Peclers Trend Books are currently available for UKFT Textile and Fashion Members.
Request Access to the Books
- UKFT Fashion Members can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange access to the AW23/24 and SS24 Peclers Trend Books.
- UKFT Textile Members can request access to the AW24/25 Peclers Trend Book by contacting email@example.com
- Once the SS25 Colour Trend book becomes available, priority goes to UKFT Textile Members.
- SS25 Colour Trend Book available to UKFT Members on the online platform Peclers Plus.
- UKFT Fashion Members can request access to the online platform Peclers Plus by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UKFT Textile Members can contact email@example.com to request access to Peclers Plus.
Also note that UKFT Education Partners can access the online platform and a significantly reduced rate on bespoke Trend and Colour presentations for staff and students. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About Peclers Paris
Peclers Paris is a leading trend consulting agency founded in 1970 to guide and inspire brands with exclusive colour and textile trend information. Peclers Paris is particularly well known for its trend books, predicting which colours and textiles will drive future fashion seasons.
To access to the Peclers Trend Books and other member-only benefits: