The UK Fashion & Textile Industry Manifesto
UKFT has today released its eight key industry priorities ahead of the General Election.
The UK Fashion & Textile Industry Manifesto outlines what the sector needs from a new government to ensure its continued growth.
The key priorities in the manifesto are:
- Minimise disruption to trade
- Increase support for exporters
- Fix the skills and training landscape
- Increase targeted support for UK manufacturing businesses
- Ensure UK immigration policy reflects the needs of SMEs
- Develop and foster innovation
- Boost sustainability
- Support entrepreneurship and encourage business growth