What Italians love about UK menswear
Between July 2020 and June 2021 clothing ranked among the UK’s top 5 goods exported to Italy worth over £358 million.
Hear from Rinascente’s head of fashion buying, the Department for International Trade (DIT) in Italy and the publisher of Milan-based publication The Style Lift on why UK menswear is so popular in Italy.
- ‘Made in the UK’ menswear looks to the future in 2022 (CLICK HERE)
- Original menswear design and contemporary classics in 2022 (CLICK HERE)
- The finishing touch: UK men’s accessories brands to watch (CLICK HERE)
- Why is UK menswear so popular in Japan? (CLICK HERE)
- UK menswear brands at Pitti Uomo: January 2022 (CLICK HERE)
- Scenes from Pitti Uomo: January 2022 (CLICK HERE)