WATCH: UK brands at Paris Fashion Week March 2022
In March 2022, UKFT returned to Paris Fashion Week for the first time since the pandemic. Paris Fashion Week has always been where UK fashion designers write most of their wholesale orders with international buyers. This season, more than UK 40 designers and brands showed their latest collections at three major tradeshows and 10 multi-brand showrooms around Paris, while many others took part digitally.
UKFT Report from Paris Fashion Week: March 2022
UKFT has published a report from the Paris Fashion Week catwalks, tradeshows and showrooms which took place both physically in March 2022. This is likely to be useful to any UK brand considering showing at an international tradeshow or showroom to understand key trends from the market, particularly post-Covid and Brexit. It outlines key wholesale trends, as well as the increasing shift towards selling closer to the season and drive towards more sustainable collections.
The report, which is available to members, covers:
- Updates from tradeshows including Première Classe, Tranoi, Man/Woman
- Updates from multi-brand showrooms such as Claret Showroom, Fourmarketing, Paper Mache Tiger, Polly King, Rainbowwave, Haus Agency, Le Works, No Season and more
- Key business trends in evidence at Paris Fashion Week
- Competition between Paris and Milan as key destinations
- Challenges for UK exporters
- Conclusions from the events
This will be available shortly to UKFT members – to access your copy email firstname.lastname@example.org.