Grow your business and help build a stronger UK fashion and textile industry
In addition to actively contributing to the growth of our industry, your UKFT membership offers access to many unique benefits, alongside some specific features that relate to your area of activity. Core benefits include:
- One-to-one business advice and support
- A voice to both Government and industry
- Access to industry-specific business information
- Guidance to help you navigate trade post-Brexit and the opportunity to inform UKFT’s advice to government regarding new trading agreements
- Grow your contact base and raise your profile through belonging to the most inclusive network of companies in fashion and textile industry. Make contacts with potential collaborators and business contacts.
- Opportunity to showcase your brand via the UKFT newsletter, website and social media
- Free access to UKFT’s annual programme of events and webinars on business-related topics including IP protection, working with agents and distributors, licencing, marketing and specific market roundtables such as Japan, China, USA and South Korea
- Exclusive discounts on masterclasses on topics such as production and sourcing, fabric and fabric sourcing, product lifecycle management
- Benefit from exclusive deals through UKFT Associate members, covering foreign currency exchange, international logistics, payment terms, export documentation and legal advice
- Save on the cost of crowdfunding fees through Crowdcube
- Apprenticeship, skills and training advice and help
- Assistance on employment and HR
- Discounted rates on central London space for use as a showroom, board room and/or meeting space to conduct client visit/fittings
- Financial grants for parents and carers with children aged 0-18 years. More info here.
Click to discover tailored benefits for your company
Need help applying?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org