Yorkshire: New grants for overseas tradeshows and more
The Department for International Trade will shortly be launching its new European Structural and Investment Fund (ESIF) for eligible Yorkshire and the Humber businesses. Match-funded grants of between £1,000 and £9,000 will be available for future activity (subject to eligibility and availability). The fund can be used to support areas including (but not exclusively limited to):
- Market research
- IP advice
- Translation services
- International social media/SEO
- Trade fairs (where no TAP funding is available)
- Independent market visits
- Consultancy and other international commercial services
Is your business eligible?
- The company must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with up to 250 employees
- No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not a SME
- Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million
Express your interest in funding
If you are in the Yorkshire and the Humber region and you are looking for support from DIT’s Internationalisation Fund, find out more here.
UKFT can help UK fashion and textile businesses build an export strategy for their business as part of membership.
UKFT also delivers the Department for International Trade’s Tradeshow Access Programme for UK fashion and textile companies.