UK menswear: What’s new at Pitti Uomo for June 22
UK menswear brands are launching new contemporary collections, celebrating key milestones and extending their ranges, while others such as Only The Blind, Rapport London, Loungers, Vyrao and Daines & Hathaway are making their debut in Florence at the June 2022 edition of Pitti Uomo.
Discover some of the highlights below:
- Only The Blind: A contemporary take on luxury streetwear for SS23
- WOLF enters the small leather goods category
- Leathersmith of London: Extending its proud heritage into accessories and beyond
- Johnstons of Elgin: Inspired by Scotland’s rugged coast for SS23
- Daines & Hathaway: Celebrating 100 years of manufacturing English leather goods
- Fox: Producing handmade umbrellas in the UK since 1868
Discover the full list of UK menswear brands at Pitti Uomo in Florence in June 2022 here.
*Bluebuck, Carl Friedrik and Only The Blind have received support from the Department for International Trade this season.